Experienced Field Teams
- Licensed and Bonded General Contractor
- Tower and Safety Trained/Certified
- SPRAT and IRATA Rope Access Certified
- NATE Star Initiative Participant
- Transmission Line Sweeping and Antenna Alignment
- Power Systems and R56 Grounding Best Practices
- RF Systems - UHF/VHF, Microwave, Telemetry
- Path Analysis
- Multi-Technologies and Protocols - Fiber, Radio, TDM, MPLS, Carrier Ethernet
- Subscriber Unit Programming/Mobile Installations - Code Plugs/Key Management
- Coverage Mapping and
End-to-end Systems Integration
Peak Signals provides engineering resources and field experience necessary to install, integrate, test and turn-up your telecommunications system while optimizing deployments to meet your needs.
Peak Signals is well known for deploying RF solutions at challenging Alaskan sites. We've installed ALMR and
Peak Signals has deployed, aligned and serviced a large variety of Microwave antenna over numerous shot paths.